Scott is a St. Louis native, being born and raised in Brentwood. After graduating from Brentwood High School, he stayed in St. Louis to pursue a double major at Missouri Baptist University in Religion: Biblical Languages and Religious Education: Youth Ministry while interning as the Middle School Pastor at The Rock Church of St. Louis in Brentwood. In November of 2011, Scott was called to serve at Geyer Road Baptist Church as the youth minister. He has been incredibly blessed to work with the students who have gone through the youth ministry at GRBC as they have graduated into outstanding young men and women of God. In addition to his responsibilities with the youth, Scott runs the church website and social media accounts, leads the college Bible study, and preaches from the pulpit when Pastor Ed is unavailable.
Scott married Anna in October of 2010. They live in South County with their two daughters, Maggie and Audrey.
- Bible Verse: “For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.” – 1 Corinthians 2:2
- Movies: Just about anything in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (except Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World)
- Books Besides the Bible: Desiring God by John Piper; The Circle Series by Ted Dekker; The Lord of the Rings
- Food: Wings from St. Louis Wing Company
- Activities: Lifting heavy things at the gym, playing video games, spending time with my wife and kids, building computers, watching the Cardinals and Blues